- Puppy Application Form
Puppy Application Form
Puppy Purchaser Application and Sales Agreement
Our Promise To You
Siberia Husky Kennel guarantees this puppy to be in good health to the best of our knowledge, buyer agrees to have this puppy checked by a veterinarian of their choice which must be paid by purchaser and is to be completed within (48) hrs not including
( Sundays or Holidays ) from the time of sale these provisions will expire 48 hrs not including Sundays or Holidays after buyer take possession of puppy. Should you not take your puppy for it's examination you will assume full responsibility for it's health the visit veterinarian is requested to completely examine this puppy and if any defects is found to instruct buyer to return it to Siberia Husky Kennel. Buyer needs to provide a written statement from veterinarian no money is refunded but the purchaser has the opion of keeping this one or returning it and selecting another puppy equal value from the ones on the premisses if no puppy is available you will have to wait on the next litter of puppies to arrive if it is returned no vaccines or dewormers or medication is to be given otherwise puppy cannot be returned to Siberia Husky Kennel this is not a breeding guarantee this is a general health guarantee for this puppy with a 5 year genric guarantee . You will be requested to mail or fax Siberia Husky Kennel a copy of veterinarian visit when you take puppy to vet for his or hers examination.
Buyer has read and understand the bill of sale and health guarantee and abide by them by choosing ______I have read the bill of sale and health guarantee and abide by them.
Our Guarantee to you
1.Puppy vaccines and dewormer will be up to date.
2. Royal Canin Medium puppy food kit with instructions on feeding.
3. Micro-chipped that needs to be enrolled with AKC Reunite, The micro-chips works everyday of the year to facilitate the recovery of lost puppy.
4. AKC registeration certificate.
5..Veterinary certified health certificate.
6. Health insurance certificate.
7. Bill of sale,instructions on taking care of puppy.
6. His or Her own personal teddy bear for comfort for puppy.
7. Life time support from us ! Call us anytime, We always want to be part of the his or her life.
Our Guarantee To You Your Promise To Us
1) The buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date inoculations, proper nutrition, which consists of a good quality professional feed, We highly recommend Royal Canin Medium puppy food given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times.The buyer promises to provide a safe environment for this puppy. and never allow the puppy to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision.
The seller strongly recommends that the puppy micro-chipped to be registered in order to facilitate his return if lost or stolen.
2)The Saler Siberia Husky Kennel guarantees this puppy to be in good health to the best of our knowledge,buyer agrees to have this puppy checked by a veterinian of their choice which must be paid by buyer and completed within (72 hrs not including Sundays or Holidays) from the of sale these provisions will be expire (72 hrs not including Sundays or Holidays)after buyer take possession of puppy.
Buyer should you not take your puppy for it's examination, you will assume full responsibility for it's health.
The visit veterianian is requested to completely examine this puppy and if any defects is found to instruct buyer to return it to Siberia Husky Kennel buyer need to provide
Sorry, no products matched your search